Angioma is a name given to a variety of mostly benign vascular skin conditions that manifest as red or purple skin rashes. They can be covered well with RiparCover Camouflage which, especially in the case of flat hemangiomas, can completely conceal this type of blemish.
1. Use RiparEvergreen Cleansing Milk to remove makeup and any impurities from the area to be treated.
2. Remove any Cleansing Milk residues with RiparEvergreen Toning Lotion.
3. Moisturise with the appropriate Ripar cream for the skin type.
4. Cover the angioma with RiparCover Camouflage Cream RC2 if it is ruby red, or RC3 if purplish-red. Depending on the size, you can use a cosmetic sponge, fingers or a brush.
5. Apply the appropriate shade of RiparCover Camouflage Cream using a cosmetic sponge, fingers or a brush, gently blurring the edges. Take care to avoid mixing with the underlying foundation.
6. Using the velvet applicator puff, generously apply RiparCover Fixing Powder P2 for fair skin or P4 for darker tones, and leave on for five minutes.
7. Remove excess powder with the camouflage brush
8. Lightly spray water onto the treated area and gently pat dry with a paper tissue.
9. Spray with RiparCover Fixing Liquid, for long-lasting, water-resistant camouflage.
10. If camouflaging a mark on the face, complete with the usual makeup.
11. In the evening, remove the camouflage with RiparCover Anhydrous Remover. Place a small amount on the camouflaged area, massage gently and remove with cotton pads.
12. Remove all cleansing product residues using RiparEvergreen Toning Lotion. Complete the skin regime by applying the appropriate RiparClear night cream for the skin type.