1. Use RiparEvergreen Cleansing Milk to remove makeup and any impurities from the area to be treated.
2. Remove any Cleansing Milk residues with RiparEvergreen Toning Lotion.
3. Moisturise skin with the appropriate Ripar cream for the skin type.
4. Cover the discoloured area with RiparCover Camouflage Cream RC19 using a cosmetic sponge, fingers or a brush.
5. Apply the appropriate shade of RiparCover Camouflage Cream using a cosmetic sponge, fingers or a brush, gently blurring the edges. Take care to avoid mixing with the underlying foundation.
6. Using a velvet applicator puff, generously apply RiparCover Fixing Powder P2 for fair skin or P4 for darker tones, and leave on for five minutes.
7. Remove excess powder with the camouflage brush.
8. Lightly spray water onto the treated area and gently pat dry with a paper tissue.
9. Spray with RiparCover Fixing Liquid for long-lasting, water-resistant camouflage.
10. If the imperfection is located on the face, complete with usual makeup.
11. In the evening, remove the camouflage with RiparCover Anhydrous Remover. Place a small amount on the camouflaged area, massage gently and remove with cotton pads.
12. After removing all cleansing product residues with RiparEvergreen Toning Lotion, complete the skin regime by applying the appropriate RiparClear night cream according to skin type.