Scars are permanent results of burns, traumatic or surgical wounds. Initially they are reddish in colour but over time become pearly white. Depending on their location, size, the nature of the damage and the stage of the healing process, they may be flat, slightly protruded (hypertrophic) or depressed (atrophic). RiparCover Camouflage helps even out colour differences, smoothing the complexion and diminishing the visible scarring.Scars
1. Use RiparEvergreen Cleansing Milk to remove makeup and any impurities from the area to be treated.
2. Remove any Cleansing Milk residues with RiparEvergreen Toning Lotion.
3. Moisturise your skin with RiparAequilibrium Serum.
4. Apply RiparCover Camouflage Cream RC2 or RC3 to cover reddish scars or RC19 for brownish scars, using a cosmetic sponge, brush or fingers. For pearly-white marks choose one of the darker RiparCover Camouflage Cream tones to bring the area closer to the natural skin tone. If the scar is located on the eyebrow arch or along the beard- or hair-line, the areas without hair can be camouflaged using RiparCover Camouflage Cream RC18.
5. Apply the appropriate shade of RiparCover Camouflage Cream using a cosmetic sponge, fingers or a brush, gently blurring the edges. Take care to avoid mixing with the underlying foundation.
6. Using a velvet applicator puff, generously apply RiparCover Fixing Powder P2 for fair skin or P4 for darker tones, and leave on for five minutes.
7. Remove excess powder with the camouflage brush.
8. Lightly spray water onto the treated area and gently pat dry with a paper tissue.
9. Spray with RiparCover Fixing Liquid for long-lasting, water-resistant camouflage.
10. If the scarred area is located on the face, complete with the usual makeup.
11. In the evening, remove the camouflage with RiparCover Anhydrous Remover. Place a small amount on the camouflaged area, massage gently and remove with cotton pads.
12. After removing all cleansing product residues with RiparEvergreen Toning Lotion, complete the skin regime by applying the appropriate RiparClear night cream.